Hello from St.Louis!
I have friended a few members on FB and now have made the jump here as I make plans for a trip down.

I haven't been down in over 20yrs, but the time I had there has always stuck with me. So I'm making the plans to get everything I need set for a two to three week visit in 2016.

So be ready for questions on shipping my kit down with me. I have already have some knowledge on customs issues(ask Rach) however shipping my kit is a different story. I usually drive to most events here in the states, so this will be a new adventure in trooping for me!
Gday Deadpool when are you planning to come over? It sounds like you have a few friends over here already who can help you out with advice, so I'll look forward to meeting you when you get here. Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Looking around 2016 looking at Australia fall time so the weather is nice here and there lol! I'm wanting to do about three weeks so I can hit Queensland area, drop down to Sydney then over to Perth. I have to hit Perth as it was the first place I visited in '88.
Yeah heaps of time to make plans then. If you haven't been here for 20 years Perth has changed a lot ( i.e. gotten a lot bigger ). Your fall is around Sept - Oct so its a good time to troop over here it starts getting quite hot from Oct onwards.

I'm also a member of the JRS and have a 181st pilot.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
I've been wanting to come back for a long time. Great people and fun times way back when(yup I'm old) told many a story of my trip. Looking forward to new friends and stories to share!
Hey Mike, glad to see you here on the forums. Be great to meet you finally. I don't think you'll have as much trouble packing your armour as you did posting stuff to me! Anything we can help with, let us know!
Welcome Deadpool, look forward to your trip out in the future. Have traveled through your neck of the woods a few years ago and is quite a nice place to visit.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Hi Deadpool, look forward to meeting you on your trip Down Under.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome, Deadpool! Drop by anytime, you're always welcome!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hey Mike

Cool to see you made it here... Should get a cricket challenge going for ya Wink
DW2013 to DW2018