Hello to you all.
I have been a fan of the 501st for a while, sneaking in the forums of the Nordic legion while I still lived in Norway. Now moved to Australia, I figured I could find troopers to possibly join up with.

I have no costume, but a dream of changing that sometime soon. I love the idea of donating time to benefit others, and I might find time to get involved.

[Image: fdd97b.jpg]
(me and a friend with a few good guys. (im the one with the dark pants, and my hair is sadly shorter now))
Welcome to the south side of the world. Wink

What costume you have in mind?
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the Redbacks and to Australia Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Norway is a fantastic and beautiful country, I've spent a couple of months there over a dozen visits for work. Get's rather cold in Winter though!

What sort of costume are you interested in?
Welcome Lithilla, if you need any help or have any questions we'll be more than happy to help out.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Thanks for the warm welcome, and I did notice after a little while that this is the troopers of queensland, and I hail now from Geelong. But got to start somewhere, and I am sure you troopers are all good friends across the borders. Wub

What I had in mind was a dream Tie-Fighter outfit, an officer outfit of some kind, and maybe a Padme one, though she might not be on this side of the force:P

My son, 10 years old, would be too happy to dress up as well. He even has a real grown padwan braid, though it is on the wrong side of his head. Jawa is also on his list of wanted outfits. When he grows up, he will probably be a "bucket head" as well. Td

I don't know why that picture of mine became so small, but if you look real good, you might see familiar shapes. This is taken in the streets of Trondheim, a city in the middle of Norway.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome, and any tips and hints on what to do or go from here will be greatly appreciated Heart
Welcome to the boards Lithillia :3

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Tie pilot costume is a good one to start with because you can do a reserve pilot first then be able to order helmet and armour and chestbox then while you are waiting for it to arrive you can still troop in reserve pilot costume
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
Yes, that Is what they said in Nordic garrison also. I just need to figure out where to get parts and stuff from here. Which is, i think, going to be way different from up in the far away Norway. I will research some Smile