26-7-14 Capricornia Medieval Guild
Date: 26/6/14

Venue:Old Nerimbera School

Time:12pm - 5pm

Mission:To promote interest for the 501st and make the local presence known to other costumers and groups.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Nerf (3447) Boost

Support Crew:
RBG: Kitteh (14712)

Details:

Intelligence had received reports of a local militia forming in a local area controlled by the Empire, and Clone Trooper Boost was sent on his first solo recon mission to investigate.

Boost's dropship landed in the DZ at approximately 12:00CST (Coruscant Standard Time), and he quickly made haste to ascertain the nature of the gathering. From Boosts careful observation, he noted that their archaic weapons and armour seemed to be made mostly of a type of wood, cloth and steel - no comparison his plastoid armour and Tibanna gas filled DC-15. He concluded that the local gathering was not an immediate threat to him because of the clear technological superiority that he had over the militia and he decided to make contact to ascertain their affiliation.

Due to not being provided with additional troopers or reinforcements to carry out his mission, Boost approached the situation cautiously. Luckily though after a small negotiation with the groups leader, it was determined that the force was sympathetic to the Empires cause. Some members of the group expressed their interest in joining the Empire and demonstrated to Boost the extent of their fighting abilities. The potential recruits were given the correct protocols submit their application to the Academy.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions: N/A

Public Incidents: N/A

Mission Status: Successful

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...al%20Guild

[Image: DSC_0238.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0245.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0240.jpg]
DW2012
:DW13:
Looks like fun, well done!
Can I share one of those pics on the RGB facebook page pls to acknowledge the troop?
Fantastic work. Laser bolts are indeed mightier than the sword.
Solo troop.....great work Craig!!
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great work there Lone Wolf Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Awesome work, looks like fun Smile
Well done Nerf and Kitteh. Nice to see some action up there in wedgie land..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Omg that's my bestest Bellydance friend Jill!! Great report, looks like an awesome day.
Fitted in seamlessly Lol
DW2011CVICVII
I spoke to Jill / Bellydancer this morning. She is sending more photos, I'll forward them onto you Nerf.
Cheers for that Rayvn. Had a good chat to her on Saturday so I knew you'd recognise her. Wink
DW2012
:DW13: