Hello Smile my name is Annalise. I am 19 yrs old from Brisbane and have been cosplaying for 2 years now. I'd like to join the 501st. I do not have a costume ready to go....but my first idea is Maris brood and I would love some help with getting it ready Smile I don't know what else I need to right on here Cheeky so if I missed something ask away Smile
Hi and Welcome Smile

dont know much about that costume so will leave those better knowledgeable then I to answer

We are going to be a ComicCon this weekend so make sure you come over and introduce yourself
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Nightridar there is already one Maris Brood in the garrison so you could contact Snarky to ask her about her build. but the base costume requirements can be found here http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_brood There is also a dedicate forum for the Expanded universe characters like her called the Flagship Eclipse if you sign up here http://theflagshipeclipse.com/ you can find some build threads and some other information.

As Duras said if you are at Comic Con on the weekend come over and say hi and we try and answer some more questions for you.

So what other costumes do have so far?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
ohhh great your here... the one place i thought i was safe!

hehe welcome Annalise, i think a maris would suit you!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
I haven't done any in the Star Wars area whatsoever yet. But this is where I start! (: I would also like to be a snow troop one day as that's my favourite. But so far in the little 2 yrs I have been into cosplaying I have been Amy pond ( pirate ) - An Ood. - Jessie from team rocket (Pokemon). I have loved Star Wars ever since I was a child also doctor who ( hence the ood ) I will most definitely be at oz con Brisbane . I'll be ooding around on Saturday as Jessie on Sunday. Hope to meet heaps of great new people Smile
i got a snowie... they are rather cool!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome , you will feel at home here amongst like minded people , Maris will be an awesome costume .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Annalise, looking forward to meeting you at some stage. Good luck with your build.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: