new here
Thanks firestorm will do
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redback Forums Smile
Hi Scorpionmatt, this is where the fun begins.
If it's a Stormy you are thinking on for costume, go to this link and have your mind blown. It is the ultimate resource for all things Stormtrooper.
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
If you guys are free Sunday and want to check out some armor and other costumes we can arrange a time for you guys to drop by. I have a TK,TB,RP,IC and ID.

Will see if a friend can come by with his TD and a few others including some costumes for females if you have partners that may be interested.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Is there anyone in Brisbane or Australia that sells the resin E-11 Blaster kits and if so how much
TK 19749
Yeah that would great what time on Sunday ?
Yah would like to meet you guys on Sunday just need to know times and addresses
TK 19749
(Monday 8-Sep-2014, 11:20 AM)Scorpionmatt Wrote:  Is there anyone in Brisbane or Australia that sells the resin E-11 Blaster kits and if so how much

Message Crypto.. he does nice blasters!
Move along...
Can any tell me how to send private messages have tried but it would let send it to the person I wanted to sent it too, I feel a bit dumb asking this
TK 19749
(Monday 8-Sep-2014, 07:31 PM)Prepared Wrote:  
(Monday 8-Sep-2014, 11:20 AM)Scorpionmatt Wrote:  Is there anyone in Brisbane or Australia that sells the resin E-11 Blaster kits and if so how much

Message Crypto.. he does nice blasters!

He sure does, but probably a bit too nice for trooping ... I will own one of them one day and it will be going straight to the pool room!
Hey TheWolf, Any chance of seeing some of those armor costumes, i'd like to see the different in costumes.

Worf
Hi TheWolf yah Sunday looks ok I'll ring after 10 to see what time is go. Thanks
TK 19749
Welcome mate, glad you could make it along to OCC. Now the journey begins.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the forums Matt.
Welcome
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]