Another Foot Soldier
G'day everyone!!!!

My name is Dan 'Doc' Holliday and I have just joined up to this and (hopefully!!!) the 501st and thought I'd say hello.

I'm just about set with my TK armour, just some odds and ends and it'll be set to go. I just want to give a shout out to 'Muppet', Ken for all his awesome info/help, good on you champion!!! Like everyone I'm a SW freak, mine are the books (90+) and managed to attend Celebration 4 in LA a few years ago.

Anyway hopefully the suit will be all done soon and hopefully I'll get to meet up/troop with you all as well.

Dan
DW2011CVICVII
Welcome to the Redbacks, Doc! Do you have any progress pics on what you've got done so far? What odds and ends are you still working on...?

Kev Vader
Gday Dan,
Glad to see you sign up on the forum.
Any help you might need, just ask, there is no shortage of eager and willing troopers about this place to lend a hand.
Looking forward to trooping with you soon.
Ken
Howdy mate, sounds like you've got your TK sussed. Any other costumes you're interested in? Look forward to trooping with ya.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Thanks guys, as Muppet has advised, need the ANH button kit (just asked for it thru FISD) and a canvas belt, that should be it (i hope). I have everything else pretty much sowed. The major thing is trimming and fitting it to my bulking frame Wink Dont want to stuff it up so might get someone to give mme a hand who knows what theyre doing!!
DW2011CVICVII
Redback member FX Guy makes the belts, send him a pm (which reminds me, i need to measure mine up and grab one)
Welcome!

Look forward to trooping with you soon!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thanks guys re the belt!!! Tachyon after i sort this one, could be keen to do a Imperial Guard - hired it for a dressup party years ago and would like to do it properly!!
DW2011CVICVII
Wassup Doc!!! Welcome to the Redbacks!!!
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hey Doc welcome to the forums.
Economical Assault Trooper
WELCOMEWavey
Welcome aboard.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome aboard mateWelcome Us Redbacks are a friendly mob, so there are plenty of Imperial guys and girls here to help you out. Enjoy!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Wednesday 2-Jun-2010, 02:54 PM)Doc Wrote:  Thanks guys re the belt!!! Tachyon after i sort this one, could be keen to do a Imperial Guard - hired it for a dressup party years ago and would like to do it properly!!

Imperial Guard as in the Royal Guard? I'm doing one of them right now, so when you're ready, give me a shout. Also redpaint has a pretty awesome guard and is helping me with mine too.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Hi and welcome. You've met Muppet hey.....smart, good looking, intelligent, social and extremely fanatical?

Well, you've just met the rest of then! Any star wars nut is welcome here. Except for rebel scum! Wink

Imperial guard hey? Sweeeet! Man...so many new people coming now! Awesome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to be a storm trooper/ foot soldier Magicmajid1989 7 9,763 Sunday 15-May-2016, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Magicmajid1989