Hello
Hi troops.
Just introducing myself here. Been following 501st for a few years now and have even bought a clone wars (toon series) bucket. Recently moved to Townsville and looking forward to settling down and making armour. Smile

I'll be snooping a bit around the site.
Hopefully get a chance to meet a few of you at some stage.

KI
Welcome to the Redbacks KI.
We certainly have members up in your neck of the woods, so wont be long before you do meet some of them I'm sure.

Any idea what armour you are looking to get into?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
hey thanks.
yeah...no idea. lol. Do we have any particular type missing? Mando perhaps? I saw a stormy and biker scout in photos and the news tonight actually. Figured I'd go with simple as well.

ps are the death watch considered canon? Or are we mainly trying to stick with movies?

KI
Hey and welcome Kailori

Normally we just say to pick a costume that appeals to you most rather then forcing people to make up gaps

Extended universe is still canon for us and we have had death watch approved..have a look through the costume resource library at he main site 501st.com
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome KI

This is where the fun is, you'll enjoy every minute of the 501st guys
TK 19749
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...d_ARF-camo

thanks for the welcomes. The above link is the guy I am going to do. Lots of work, however it actually looks pretty fun to do.
Indeed this will be tricky as looks like your going to need as many reference images as you can. It seems the CRL is not complete. Nothing like starting with any easy project first hey good luck and can't wait to see it.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome...!

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome mate! Great to see another recruit up here!

Good to hear we actually made it onto the news the other night! I was the clone trooper and vepariga was the biker scout.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome to the boards, that ARF trooper colour scheme is one of my favs. I do believe I have a link somewhere on my home computer to someone who has done the digital camo template's. Will have a look when I get home this weekend from work for you.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]