How do I join?
Well I have just come back from Supernova and met some great people. Buzzard being one of them. Really interested in joining the ranks of the Storm Troopers. Would love some advice on the next steps.
How do you Join... You just have, welcome to the Redback forums.
If a Stormtrooper or TK as they are known, is what you want to be, then the link I have attached below is the next step of your journey. I hope you like having fun, cause this is going to be the ride of your life.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38...his-first/

The above is the FISD, First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment. Www.whitearmor.net
This is where to start and everything you need to know is there.
Introduce yourself and ask lots of questions as research is the name of the game for you from here on in. I am Sly11 on the boards over there, so so you soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome sj for starters have a look at joining the white armor site http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ for more tips and hints on the armor itself. But before you start buying have a look and talk to some of the shiny's aka stormtroopers as there are several different brands and some suit different body shapes better than others. Also if you can come along to an event to wrangle ( help out ) that would also be good as you can see the way the armor goes together, and different troopers have different ways of putting stuff together.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Thank you for such a quick reply. Should I have chosen a better name for my username. You both have cool names, I just put in the first thing could think of and that was my email.
You will prob want to look at changing it as in public we are normally more known by our forum handles. No rush though have a think about it and then contact Moxxxie about changing it
DW2013 to DW2018
Thanks Duras. How do I get in contact with Moxxxie? Also do I need to just do my own research or can I find someone who can direct me to the best place to buy a helmet and armour for a storm trooper?
Use the messaging feature of the forums would prob be easiest but as I said have a think first about the name you want that way Moxxxie gets a few days to come down from BrisNova first Wink

Armour is made by other fans/members and beat choice can vary depending on height and size
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome sj now your really going to have some fun. Just remember ask lots if question because there is plenty of help here for you
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redbacks
Lots to find out on this journey but you'll have a blast along the way ( pun intended)
Cheers
Dw
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hey Sj have a good think about your forum name, as Moxxxie will change it once for you, after that it costs a lot of beer, and I mean a lot.

Cheers
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi there SJ. I hope that you enjoyed Nova.

As for joining please have a read through this thread it will give you a run down on membership
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

And since you have been pointed to the Storm Trooper Detachment already have a read through the Costume Reference Library or CRL to see which one you would like to http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

If you change your mind on your costume mind on your costume there are plenty to choose from in the CRLs.

Welcome to the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions we are a friendly bunch.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks, SJ!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thank you everyone. Had a great time at nova. I appreciate your support and encouragement. I have been thinking of joining for about three years and am glad I have finally made the move. I look forward to asking many questions and one day working with you.

Moxxxie do I let you know my name here or in another way?
Hi SJ! Glad to see you made it! Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

If you like, send me a Private Message. There's a PM button beneath my profile that will start it up for you.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015