armour
hey guys im new here and i was wondering where i could go to get storm trooper Armour? ive seen a few sites but not sure which would be the best place to get them from
Shiny white armour start at www.whitearmor.net
DW2013 to DW2018
Duras has pointed you in the right direction, once there sign up on there boards and go to the getting started tab
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38...his-first/
This will get you under way.
I see you are using a TK- designation for your user forum name. May I suggest unless you already have this allocated to you as a member of the 501st, someone globally is probably already TK 5691 and you will need to change it.
The best is to use a nick name, or something familiar for us all to call you.

Anyway, Welcome to the Redback forums, we are here to help

Cheers
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
(Sunday 7-Dec-2014, 04:36 PM)Sly Wrote:  I see you are using a TK- designation for your user forum name. May I suggest unless you already have this allocated to you as a member of the 501st, someone globally is probably already TK 5691 and you will need to change it.
The best is to use a nick name, or something familiar for us all to call you.

Welcome, but I will second Sly here.

In fact the TK designation you are using belongs to a member of the Southern California Garrison. Please contact Moxxxie via PM as soon as possible to have your username changed.
Welcome!

(and yes, 5691 is in use in the Southern California garrison already)
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome, Sly has given you the best place to go for armor. Good luck and remember to ask lots of question for help when you start to build your armor.
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redbacks
Well I guess we know what armour you want to build TK is a great choice and there are lots of people here who have great experience in building armour so ask along the way and you'll do fine.
Cheers and don't forget to get that handle changed!
Dw
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Will get right on it to change the name, sorry new to all this and thank you! Was wondering if they have kits for the plus sized people?
rt-mod is a good kit for us of the Fortified Assault Trooper squad Smile it's designed for a 40inch waist if bigger like myself you can look at shimming the gap between the ab and kidney pieces but it's not a requirement unless you want to go to the higher accuracy levels beyond just approval
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome aboard Peace
Thank you! Smile I've always wanted to join the 501st
Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you have been give a lot of good info to get your research under way.

Have a read of this thread it will give you a good idea on the steps involved to become a member of the 501st and the Redback Garrison
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Does anyone know where/which sites I could go to to get imperial officers uniform?
The detachment forum is http://www.imperialofficer.com

You can get a uniform from cosplaysky.com just don't get their helmet or belt buckle as local members do better ones
DW2013 to DW2018
I'll be checking out the cosplaysky site, thank you Smile