pre made equipment
Interest Thread 
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had pre made equipment for sale? E.g blasters or anything for a imperial officers uniform?

Going onto cosplaysky.com as soon as I get my measurements done for the officers uniform but still looking for the cap etc etc
Caps are made too order but I dont think they talk long depended on how busy the person is... If you are looking at doing the Green uniform I believe its recommended you ask for extra material so that the colour matches... not a big deal in the black but talk to Mammasith or SideShowMel about caps

Belt talk to Muppet for belt, buckle and the code disc to go on the hat and see if he has any left on hand or when he might be doing another run
DW2013 to DW2018
Would you happen to know where I could get the boots?
Most people go with the basic house riding boots from places like horse land

Think the ones I got were here
https://www.greggrantsaddlery.com.au/cat...00303FTW18

Though careful with the calf size as they can run tight
DW2013 to DW2018
How are they measured? I'm at size 14 (big feet I know) with flat feet
Width is more important than length in boot size , most boots are narrow width and you may need a size or more than normal to be comfortable for extended periods also a good pair of insoles from a sports store to aid in comfort .

Pm crypto or O'evil one for E11 quality builds , most of this stuff has a delay as it is all custom built .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14