New from Hervey Bay
Saying hi as a new member. I'm in Hervey Bay with a stormtrooper and snowtrooper outfit, both second hand and modified to fit someone a big bigger than originally intended. The outfits still have more mods to go to make them more wearable for longer periods.

I do the photography for the local Arts Council at music events on the foreshore every month. The last few events I've worn the outfits while doing photography, and have been very happy with the tourist reaction to a trooper on the beach.

Here's a couple of pics of the stormtrooper outfit.

Glad you made it onto the forum Smile Look forward to meeting you and hopefully helping you become a member of the Best Garrison in the Galaxy Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Glad you made it Smile and like I said on weekend you have great time with all gents and lady's in the Garison and can't wait for a weekend when Baytrooper and my self can join you at the music at park markets .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Welcome to the forums. You have some great troopers up there to help out. But don't be afraid to ask questions we are all here to help out.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the group can't wait to meet and troop with you
TK 19749
Another trooper in the Bay. Nice. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the Redbacks
Look forward to trooping with you
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to the Redbacks Smile I mistock you for Baytrooper for a second last Sunday as i drove through Scarness, then I realised you were wearing TK armour. Hope to catch up at some stage in the near future
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome mate, you are in good hands with the Hervey Bay guys they will see you right.

We did a big troop up in the Bay Christmas 2013, nice part of the world.

Best of luck with getting approved!
Hi Wolf, Adam,

Could one of you drop around sometime and look at my gear and let me know what needs to upgrade to qualify.

As I said Adam, I'm also keen to spend some time at the dinosaur exhibit in Maryborough Smile I was just going to do it myself as a photographic bit of fun, but if you'd all like to spend an afternoon there or something, let me know.