Hey everyone,

My name is Lachlan and I'm currently living in Ipswich. I've been in love with Star Wars since I was about 8 years old.

I'm probably looking at building an ANH Stormtrooper kit as my first. I understand that this will be quite a daunting task, but I've wanted to join the 501st for a while now and I'm really keen to get started.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the forums, Lachlan! You'll get plenty of advice about building an ANH stormtrooper (or TK as it is known as) from those in the know here. I see you are living in my part of the world - I'm just at Springfield. All the best mate.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome to the forum, nice to have you aboard
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redback forums Lauchlan.
First check out the link below to the costume reference library, great place to see what you need to achieve basic approval, and the extras you can do for screen accuracy.
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Then head on over to the FISD, link below. This is a massive resource with loads of info and plenty of help.
www.whitearmor.net

I am Sly11 over there so see you on the forums soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi Lachlan and welcome.

You have been pointed in the right direction by Sly, FISD (whitearmour) is the place to do all your research.

I also recommend to have a read of this thread along with all the links to give you a good idea on how to become a member:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

There are a few of us out Ippy way. I would be more than happy if you want to make a time and drop by and have a look at my armour and have a chat.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!
ANH Stormtrooper - Great choice in costume Wink
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome I already have a reserve tie pilot with tie pilot under way and now starting a tk as my first proper build had my tie pilot costume made ready to wear
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
Hi,
Welcome to the Redbacks
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Did I hear Phantom volunteer to host an AP?
Welcome to the Redback forum.

ANH Stormtrooper, the choice of the discerning individual Smile
(Wednesday 21-Jan-2015, 08:25 PM)Cutter Wrote:  Did I hear Phantom volunteer to host an AP?

I think you did Cutter. I do very much believe that Phantom is going to host an AP. :P
Welcome mate! For all your soft parts like belt, holster and neck seal, message Mammasith. She's got the best gear and the most accurate at a great price!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome, good luck with it all. Doing a Stormy is like a right of passage, almost everyone here has done one... And most passed with flying colours
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]