New recruit
Hey guys! My names Mathew from Brisbane and have been a Star Wars fiend since I was very young and have known about the Redback Garrison for awhile and am now and am really looking forward to purchasing armour and helping the garrison at there charity events etc.

As a noobie I'm looking at being shown in the right direction in regards to the best places to purchase some armour to build, I am just under 6" and am about 80kg I'm looking for standard storm trooper armour or possibly ARC trooper armour

Any other helpful info etc would be much appreciated!!
Thanks guys! Smile
Welcome!

Check out FISD at www.whitearmor.net for some detail.

There is a few different makes of Armour to choose from. Someone will be long to assist you momentarily.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi and welcome Mathew! :D

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ is a great place to start looking for TK (stormy) armor and Clones can be found here http://clonetroopers.net/.

There is an armour party coming up at the end of the month that you would be most welcome to attend to check out current builds and maybe a few types of armor out there Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Thanks heaps guys! Have followed white armor'a forum and will be looking in to it further there!

That would be great Tirilia! Are the details on the Redback website Smile ?
G'day Mathew, welcome.
Check out some of the build threads on whitearmor if you haven't already done so.
These give great scope on what is involved. There is also a list of vetted armour makers with contact info that will help you decide which armour is right for you.
I will be at the armour and will bring my TK armour so you can have a first hand look if you are coming along.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
That sounds great Sly! Thank you for the info my friend :D

Is the info for the Brisbane armour party on the Redback website or where should I be looking ? Smile
Send Buzzard a PM intro yourself he can give you the details.

Hi Matt and welcome to the forums.

As you have already been pointed in the right direction for armour and research please have a read through this thread and try to read the links to, http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720. This will give you a better idea of membership in the 501st Legion.

Don't forget to ask lots of questions.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Matt,
Welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hey matt, Poogate here! You seem to have fallen into good hands haha.
Hope you find the armor you're looking for brosef.

Also to find out more info on the up coming Armor Party, check out the forum "Upcoming Events" and the event should be the first one titled "Armour Party - Buzzcon 3: The Search for Sith"

If you want we can possibly sort out a carpool since it's in Jimboomba.
You can meet me at mine and I'll take us the rest of the way.
- ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF THE WAR -
Welcome Mat, you are in good hands here for any help that you may need
TK 19749
Thanks everyone for the help! Going to get a lot of reading done today Smile
Welcome to the forums, Mathew! Smile
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hey Matt, I am Sly11 over at FISD , make sure you introduce yourself on the boards over there.

Welcome to the Redbacks
BN12GCSN13:DW13: