New Chic Trooper
Hi all.

I'm Eliza, I lurk on the northside of Brisbane and have been wanting to join the 501st for years. I'm now in a position to do so, and I'm well on my way with organising my stormtrooper costume. Have armour, boots, gun, holster and neck seal on their way. Can't wait to start building it!

Also, the lovely members who frequent the Nundah Festivals gave me the needed inspiration to get my butt into gear. They were even good enough to stop and let me get a photo even though they were heading off to get out of their gear. So thanks again! :-)

[Image: 2012-09-09113937.jpg]
[Image: 2012-09-09112145.jpg]
Welcome Smile

Stormtrooper ... great choice for your first costume!

Can I ask where you ordered your armour from? Hopefully you were given some good advice and didn't buy from ebay.
Thanks.

I ordered an AM kit from TrooperGear, as after much research and queries on the FSID forums, that kit was recommended for someone of my short but plumpy stature. :-P
Welcome and good kit I just finished building my am kit, research and ask lots of questions with the kit but remember there are lots of as here that can help you with the build and if you need help just ask
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redback forums.
great costume and good to see have have done your research and are underway.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
phew glad to hear that Smile we can always do with more shiny whiteys Smile
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Eliza and welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
Woooo! Yay for Trooperchicks! :D Glad you've started your journey to the dark side!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome to the forums.

Good luck with the build, don't forget if in doubt ask lots of questions.

Also just incase you may have overlooked it have a read of this thread regarding membership etc.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Eliza! All the best with your costume and getting it approved. Cheers!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Hi and welcome,
Great choice, another trooper on the north side great to see
Look forward to seeing you at a troop soon
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Yay... another Trooperchick... and another shiny whitey Smile
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Phantom, I will PM you. :-)
Hi Scorcher!
Always great to have more gals along! Good luck with the armour build.
Which Nundah Festival were you at, maybe 2 years ago? A bunch of us attended last year also.