armour quote
Hi all
just being quoted $3000
Armour and helmet £749.99
Accurate strapping pack, this includes the belt,gloves,hand guards, snaps and all elastics £99.99

Neck seal £34.99
Under suit £34.99
Boots £44.99
Leather pouches £65
Pauldron £69.99
E-11 blaster £134.99
Back pack £250
Shipping £65,
from studio@rspropmasters.com work on more info
looking for feedback or comments
thanks loski
RS is awesome, no doubts, but costly to boot.
If it fits your budget, why not,.
Have you sent emails off to others like ATA, AP or MTK, then you can compare price time frame etc.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Price is always relevant to both quality and disposable income , as sly has said there are many other quality builders around to compare but ultimately it is a very personal choice , just research before committing , factors like your physical size/build and the turnaround time itself can't be ignored.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
It's good gear. That's who I got mine from
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Yep thinking of all that just looking at the cost to make sure
It's in the ball park and thinking of working on it myself but has to look the part

Ok that good to hear
How come you went with them
Lots of research and because they could make what I wanted as TM couldn't.he could only do some of what I wanted.
Ok cool could you send me some images of your set up
So are you doing a TD or TK.

See mammasith for the neck seal way cheaper. She might even be able to do the undersuit.

If you are doing a TD buy a cheap pair of boots and paint them.

A backpack will cost you a $AUD250 in parts maximum. I can show you what you need.

Leather pouches are not $140 nor is the pauldron. Check the board or if you are doing TD go to the MEPD detachment boards. You will find them cheaper.

PM crypto. He may have one of his e11 blasters for sale. Great quality and a little cheaper. I have one.

If you are doing a TD you will need weathering. I can show you that as well. Really easy.

It depends on how much work you want to do. Research and some elbow grease will save you heaps.
(Wednesday 25-Feb-2015, 09:29 PM)loski Wrote:  Ok cool could you send me some images of your set up

I can but it depends on what armor you're wanting? I have a HWT and TK
Thanks Apok and Diatium will do some research and will take you up on the weathering thing
Just have to get up to date with the TD /HWT and TK
this is my mission tonight when I get home from work
Thanks guys
TD - Sandtrooper
HWT - Heavy Weapons Trooper (if you think a clean sandtrooper)
TK - Shiny white stormtrooper
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
thanks mate

Im thinking of going with the TD
theres just something about getting down and dirty
and with a BlasTech RT-97C Heavy Blaster Rifle
hows this sound ??

can the TD have a cape ??

and a back pack

Very cool Diatium lm a lot further away from you guys
Im down in NSW in a town called pambula 2549 but can hold my own
for the legion
As you are in NSW you need to sign up with the Southern Cross Garrison, they are obviously NSW based, and should be your affiliation, but that certainly doesn't mean you cant come up here and troop with us any time you like.
We have Troopers from the Northern rivers region that troop up here as often as they can.
http://www.501scg.com/
I am sure the guys there will be equally as helpful, and possible give you people closer to your location that can also help you with amour building.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thanks Sly
Done
I have the RS kit and yeah I got it assemebled as was my second kit had neckseal and undersuit and boots from first costume but I got them to put together and sent measurements and was neverous as hell doing the measurements but talked to the guy on the phone and they were great shipping was great got to me up here in under a week

if u want the best most accurate level of tk and if u have the cash def go the RS to a person on street they will prob think other armour looks better but they wont understand that this is made off orignals suit sou get warts and all

as u got quote for TD mine is TK and was about 2500 $A assembled extras and shipped and Shiney Whitey is so much better than those dirty boys
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk