Greetings Redback Garrison
Thanks for having me. When I was a kid Stormtroopers blew my tiny mind. Just the coolest looking get up in the galaxy. Sure they can't shoot fish in a barrel but they have style and that goes a long way. The long term goal would be a fully kitted certified Shadow Stormtrooper. Keen for any advice on the best ways to get started.
Have looked at SDS there amour looks awsome but have got mixed reviews on there E11's which is first on my list.

"this rebel thing is just a fad like calculator watches and hyper color tshirts"
Long Live the Empire.
Welcome to the forums THX1138. The guys & gals in the Redback Garrison have a wealth of knowledge & are pretty nice folks too. You've taken your first step into a larger world.
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the forums! What part of Brisbane to you hail from?
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome to the forums. The members of the Redbacks are, as you will find out, extremely helpful and supportive. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers
DarkFather
Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the Redbacks
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Iam looking at a Shadowtrooper build with amour from RS propmaster and helmet from SDS. Does anyone have experience with these brands. Reading that the PM amour is great but helmets can be a it naff.
If you are getting the armour from RS, definitely try to get the helmet from them too. Their stuff is defintiely the most accurate you can get (especially the helmets!), and they are very nice people to deal with too (from what I've heard)...
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome. Another TX (shadowtrooper) is always good.
Welcome aboard nice to see a nother spec ops beening recruited Wink have been to Det forum yet ?

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net Just in case you haven't

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014

Lego Shadowtroopers now avaliable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redback Garrison squads DEX 2 4,129 Sunday 8-Jan-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DEX
  Hello Redback Garrison 1phasma 14 14,415 Monday 23-May-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Gix
  Redback Garrison noob Darth Jadus Darth Jadus 3 7,997 Tuesday 18-Jun-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: ashbash