I'm a New Guy and Excited as ever
Hey guys,

My name is Jesse and I am new to the place. I hail from Hong Kong but have been on the Gold Coast ever since. I am studying law.

I have always wanted to have a Stormtrooper Costume and a Scout Trooper Costume. I have no idea where to start; I am therefore seeking the advice of the expertsNotworthy

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks guys.

Jesse "The Bad Panda Badsy" Badawy
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks badsy, you may want to shoot muppet a pm, he's the man you seek. Prepare to have a lot of fun!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome

I love HK. Spent some time working over there. Love the people. They were so welcoming to me. So I'd like to return the favor.

There are lot's of different armour makers out there. Some cheap, some expensive. So it pays to do some research and also see it in person before forking out any of your hard earned money for your costume.

Take some time now to get the armour that is right for you.

I changed my mind on what I went with. So glad I did. I'm super happy with my suit.Doppeldaumen1

Look forward to seeing you become a full 501st member.

ScottyPeace
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
WELCOMEWavey
Welcome Jesse.
Good to have you on board. As already posted above, do your homework before spending any of your hard earned.
Wont be long until the Gold Coast have enough members for a squad.
Ken
We already have enough I think Muppet haha. Welcome badsy! You need to see some armour in the flesh, let myself or any of the GC guys give you a hand. Hoping to have an armour party very soon so you can come along and have a play.
hey Badsy welcome to the forums. Definately take your time, check out all the armor makes, becareful for ebay it can be a nasty place. if you can get to an armor party it is the best place to start, and i'm sure any of us on the coast will be more than happy to help you out.
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome badsy!
Hi and welcome Badsy!

Hopefully Apok is able to hold an armor party, that way you'll get an opportunity to get a good look at a few of the Stormtrooper (TK) makes out there... and get to meet a few of us too Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
hey mate welcome. just started my T.K (stormtrooper), this is the best place to start. read the forums. go to the armor parties. oh and the best advice that you wil hear alot (and should follow) 'take your time" Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
G'day and welcome!

Research, Research, Research, Then ask some questions, then do some more Research.
Not only do you learn a lot about stuff you thought you knew everything about, but you save heaps of money too!

Your first task would be to pick what costume you want to do first. Then start your research, and get to some armour parties to look at some gear.
You have a long road ahead of you, but it's a fun road!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Mate :Wavey: Happy to be of assistance if needed!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
hello Smile
Thanks guys.

I would love to have a look at some armor. This armor party sounds like fun. Just let me know when it happens and I'll come a running. Would such an event be in the 'Future Events' folder?
Hi and welcome!

yea, the majority of the Armor Party (AP) threads are posted under upcoming events, keep an eye out.
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really excited to be here! - Imperial Dan, Intro Imperial Dan 9 4,224 Wednesday 2-Jun-2021, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Excited from Hervey Bay Rockets 16 17,660 Wednesday 22-Mar-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie PinkSnowFairy 20 23,817 Wednesday 21-Sep-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hydro