Newbie from alderley Brisbane
Hi and welcome James - I grew up on Banks St in Alderley a million years ago. I'm new in the journey also and am about to start building an ROTJ trooper - if you're looking for a build buddy I'm happy to share the journey with you - you'll find the guys here are extremely welcoming and supportive and no question is too silly. Good luck!
(Wednesday 6-May-2015, 08:17 PM)Stubacca73 Wrote:  Hi and welcome James - I grew up on Banks St in Alderley a million years ago. I'm new in the journey also and am about to start building an ROTJ trooper - if you're looking for a build buddy I'm happy to share the journey with you - you'll find the guys here are extremely welcoming and supportive and no question is too silly. Good luck!

I went to Newmarket High School !!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for the advice guys sorry haven't been on her in like a week I work as a chef and mothers day is our 2nd busiest day of the he year.

But I will be looking for a build buddy that would be wicked still looking around for a good place to get a kit and my fisd forum still won't let me on Sad but looking through there millions of forums I've picked a phew places to have a look at and should be getting a kit soon can't wait to start building.

Quick question is there a big difference in rotj armour and anh armour because I can't really see one but there is talk that there a reason some.

Cheers guys
Hi SnesN64
Yes there are quite a few differences.
Helmet assembled and decals.
Armour is assembled in a different manner.
Blaster is quite different as well.
Once you can get on FISD properley, Sskunky (CFO). Is who you need to get in contact with if it is ROTJ armour that you seek.
If you need to have a proper chat with someone, send me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number, more than happy to go through the difference in builds of the ANH and ROTJ kits with you.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the Redbacks mate.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys brisbane newbie ObsidianDevil 5 6,329 Monday 14-Nov-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
  Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie PinkSnowFairy 20 23,802 Wednesday 21-Sep-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hydro
  Newbie from Brisbane Kristy172 20 28,491 Sunday 1-Sep-2013, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Sithprincess