Thanks & Hello
So here's my story...and why I'm glad to introduce myself.

Two years ago in a galaxy not to far away at the Royal Brisbane Children's Hospital my son was recovering from brain surgery (one of many) when a few of the Empire's finest walked in! After many long days this brought instant smiles....to everyone.

Since that point it has always been in the back of my head to find out more about this great group. As a current volunteer and committee member for my son's school fair (Albany Fair, North Brisbane) the idea was put forward to invite the Redback Garrison. The offer was confirmed by some great members.

Like the smile on my son's face that day in hospital I look forward to seeing thousands more on the day at the Fair. Any other members that could attend would be greatly appreciated!
Needless to say our post about the Redback Garrison attending got some attention!
https://www.facebook.com/AlbanyFairSM

Thanks again to this great group of volunteers & looking forward to getting more involved!

TheCanadian
Welcome to the Redbacks David.
You mentioned to me today, your interest in being more involved, and interest in Stormtroopers.
Congratulations, you have taken the first step, on a journey that you will truly find rewarding.

WWW.whitearmor.net, will be your main resource for all things Stormtrooper, keep any eye out for Sly11, that's me on their boards.
This adventure is one of much research, but we are here to help guide you along the way, and help make a dream a reality.
Phantom will be along soon to give you some great costume starting points and links.

Once again welcome aboard
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
That's awesome...looking forward to it!
welcome mate, look forward to meeting you
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome David Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Cheers, and Duras that profile pic just blew my mind lol

Thanks Scope looking forward to meeting you as well!
Yes I do like my mashups Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Smile
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome aboard David Smile
Thanks All!!
Looking forward to it!!
Welcome to the boards David, Am glad that we were able to impact and improve your sons and your families day that day and look forward to seeing you through your adventure with joining our merry band of troopers. Smile

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]