need advice on first armour
I have to agree with tril, most of the snowies see in ESB use E-11's and in 1 bit an E-web. You may want to check over at the Blizzard Force site.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
hey snowie only need e 11i send you a pm about snowie stuff
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Wavey and welcome to the forums. I'd say more but it's already been said.
Hey I was wondering what sith lord characters have been covered by the garrison and if there were any not spoken for, male preferably.
*thinks* Darth Maul perhaps.. Nihilus and Revan are taken.. One of the Starkillers is taken, ask Azza which one he's doing, so maybe you can do one of the others....

We need more clones though Wink if youre wondering what to be thats unique in the garrison Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
We do have a Maul. And I'm not saying that because I'm working on getting one done, but because we actually do. But we don't have an Pre-suit vader (Anakin) or a Dooku. And we currently don't have a Palpatine, but that is being rectified.
I know we don't have a Darth Tallon Hehehe .
Yeah not a big fan of lekku
We don't have a Darth Maul that is actively trooping.

So that might be a goer for you.

But don't be limited by what has come before. Or what other people are doing.

Think of only what you would like to do. Be who YOU want to be.

And enjoy the journey. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Actually a dark anakin does sound like a nice first, although I'm not sure if anakin ever had as many piercings though
Hence why I'm still going ahead with Maul, originally I thought I would be the first Redback, turns out I'm not, but won't let it stop me. Doppeldaumen1
Plus the facepaint and duel edged lightsabers are badass
There is that too. Mind you the saber seems hard to get ahold of, for a good price that is.
*thinks* How about a Grand Admiral? its a cloth costume, so easy enough to wrangle in, and you can sit down.. if theyre approveable O.o

Yeah, dont worry too much about what else is around, lots of people have a couple of costumes, but that doesnt mean they troop in them all the time. You can generally coordinate together like.. "Okay, if youre not wearing your Revan today, I'll wear mine Smile" name characters rarely double up
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Beanie's Grand Admiral is approved. And like Tiri said, you dont have to be unique, we have a few Vaders, and a few Fett's, not everyone troops every time... hoppy's the only one who does that! Hehehe
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

We do need more officers for Kev to choke. Wink