Gday from Ipswich
Hello , Thought I better introduce myself while I have the chance,
44 yrs old been a StarWars fan since day dot !.. And now have finally
decided to build a costume , After much time thinking I going down the path of a First Order Stormtooper and was impressed with Beanie's suit at SuperNova this year, following up I have been reading forums and CRL's and speaking to Rubber about the Redback Garrison.Maybe go original StormTrooper later on .

Yours in trooping,

Odd.
Welcome!
Welcome.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome aboard.
Make sure you have signed up over at
www.whitearmor.net its the home of Stormtroopers, both old and new.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the Redback forums, great to have you here. I'm at Springfield, so not far from you. There's a few out this way. All the best with your FO TK - we've got to build up their ranks a bit!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome to the forums
Hi and welcome to the forums Odd. Another from Ippy.

First Order TKs are a bit hard to come by in Australia at the moment. The only people who supply them Anovos don't deliver/sell to Australia. You may need to get an address in the states or know someone over there to forward it to you. Also not sure about the backlog and wait for it. Have a chat to beanie he got his using a postal address in the states.

Make sure you sign up on FISD http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ to do all the additional research and follow builds. I think there is a FB page, invite only due to the non-disclosure thingy.

Have a read of this thread it will give you a good breakdown on membership and the approval process.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, loads of people here willing to help out.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gday from an R2 builder Krumme 8 9,438 Saturday 9-Jan-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
  Gday From the Gold Coast! supermantits 10 13,305 Tuesday 15-Jul-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: blueski
  Gday All Slide Effect 8 9,794 Monday 19-May-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect