New TK
Hiya all,

My name is Louise and I have just started my journey to becoming a TK!!!

My cousin is a Biker Scout, Shutter, and I've enjoyed watching her being part of the 501st....well now it's my turn to join in the fun!

I have just purchased a KIT from Cobra and will be doing fittings, sanding, painting etc... Hopefully an Amour Party in the not to distant future. Of course beer and cider will be provided Jig

If anyone has any advice/info/knowledge I would love to here it.

Thanks for letting me join all you wonderful folks Smile Heart
Welcome to the forums!
Hi Louise, welcome to the forums.

Always good to have another TK on board. I'm sure there will be plenty of local garrison members that could give you a hand putting your kit together, especially when you offer payment of beer Smile

If you haven't already, also sign up on the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) forums - whitearmor.net
Oh no.....Snigger

Seriously, welcome Louise we can't have enough TKs. Plenty of talented people here to help you out. A small AP or having a few people around to help you get started is always a good way to go.

For some light reading I suggest you head over to FISD sign up and have a look around to get some tips http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

Also have a read of the CRL to determine which TK you want to be
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Have a read through this thread to give you an indication of the approval process http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Enjoy Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Louise, welcome to the Redbacks, you have been given sage advice, so time for your research to begin. Have fun Smile
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hello,

That was you at ms Moonlight Walk, yes?
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Welcome
well, i wasnt one for building armours in my early days but thats all changed with having built a Snowie, Captian Rex (Clonetrooper), biker scout and now the brand new The Force Awakens FN Stormtrooper, im more then happy and qualify to build armour now so if you are hopsting an AP ill be sure to come and help out!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome aboard. Tem more shinys around the better :D
Hi and welcome , there will always be willing hands to help when needed , have fun along the way .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Louise Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome!! I'm just waiting on my own brown box of TK badassness to arrive to start my build!!
Welcome to the forums- this group is an awesome n informative bunch
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome!
DW2016GCSN16
Welcome Tank Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the group. Does this mean we will have another Shutter running around? ?
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015