Hellooooo
Hi all, my Name is Ben and I am the assistant manager of EB Games in hervey bay. I have signed up once before but it's been so long since I checked in I got reset. I've been following the garrison on facebook for more than a while and Baytrooper drops in for a chat every now and again so I thought I'd sign back up and start joining the fun. You guys are all right Wink I was going to make my name "I can't remember" after I conversation I had with a certain "Dark Father" today but decided against it. Master Butterz is also my XBOX ONE GT, so if you wanna add me, swing me a message Smile
Well, you're automatically kicked from the squad for not going with 'I can't remember'.
It was awesome meeting you today! Glad to see you've been converted to the Dark Side. Permanently this time I hope.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Hi and shall add you on xbox
Welcome to the forums!
Xbox? Traitor..........
Welcome back mate. Soooooo, what costume are you gunna do?
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome back. Great meeting you today. Let's get this costume building of yours underway! What are you thinking of making?
Welcome back!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
I have the head of a maul lol... maybe see where that goes down the track Wink Until then... I shall watch... I shall learn.... I shall conquer
Welcome (back). Great to meet you yesterday. I wish I could have stayed the whole troop but duty called Smile
Looking forward to another Razorback for the squad :D
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG