Looking to be a storm trooper/ foot soldier
Hi all my name is Dwayne aka magicmajid1989 I currently live in Brisbane but I'm from Mackay I have no idea where to start to get armour any help would be great as I'm a total newbie to this hole thing please help thnx
Welcome to the forums I'm new myself so not a real lot of help but if you go to this link pick what 1 you like and join that detachment they'll be able to help alot more. If you're in brissy you should go to dreamworld this weekend theres a huge star wars weekend there.

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL
Thnx dude I had look so I have rough idea now of it
Welcome to the forums Dwayne, what costume are you interested in?
Welcome to the forums! Most everyone will be busy attending Dreamworld over this weekend so the forum will be a bit quiet. If you have the ability you should definitely attend.

If it's info about Stormtroopers you're after you should head over to the FISD forum at www.whitearmor.net and sign up there and say hello. They'll be able to recommend sellers for armour and accessories that you'll need to get set up as the latest addition to the ranks of the 501st. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions on this forum as well. There is a lot of very experienced costumers here and chances are very good they'll be able to answer a costume related question.

Have fun!
ive been thinking of the just the standard white trooper but also thinking of shadow trooper can't make my mind up
Hey Dwayne. Shadow troopers are good fun. They belong to the Special Ops detachment so have a look over there for more info. If you're floating around Dreamworld come say hi!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Ok awesome thnx I'll have a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would like to build my Storm Trooper suit 1971 5 7,653 Wednesday 23-Dec-2015, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Sly
  Storm Trooper uniform Seamist3 41 60,772 Friday 16-Nov-2012, 01:32 PM
Last Post: JOker
  Storm trooper gear Midnight 36 60,759 Tuesday 21-Feb-2012, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Phoenix