Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie
Hi Everyone, PinkSnowFairy here.

Id like to introduce myself to you and say i have been a big fan for some time of 501st & RedBacks, HUGE SW fan and want to get into armor or outfit to wear to events with you all.

My issue is were to start... I being very excited wants to go for every armor i can but after a chat today with the guys at the OzComicon i think a TK or 1stOrder set is in my interest but also am ideally wanting to give Phasma a go as i have ideas to get her chrome look just right.

Well any help, info and costs are much appreciated as i like to know what im looking at before i got full hearted into a build.

See you around and when im ready and built i will see you at events.
Hey there, welcome to the forums!
Great to hear you caught us at comic con. Make sure you do lots of research before you buy anything. Good luck!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
welcome
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome!
For everything shiny white, head over to www.whitearmor.net, the detachment for Stormtroopers!
Welcome aboard PinkSnowFairy!
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Welcome to the forums! Glad you saw us at OCC today Smile
Hey pink Smile

First thing I think we need to do is lock down a costume then we can start giving more specific advice

Have a look at the costume resource library at the main web site 501st.com. To see what costumes requirements are as there are numerous TK variations which will mean different answers
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the forums PinkSnowFairy Smile
The Redback Garrison has a wealth of knowledge, so ask questions, research, research, research & you will be in some imperial armour hunting those pesky rebels Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the forums, PinkSnowFairy. My first contact with the 501st was also Oz Comic-Con, back in 2014. Where abouts are you based?
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
It was great to meet you yesterday at comic con. Like I was saying nothing beats a shiney White TK, thou Beanie will try and sway you to the First Order TK as he needs some back up. Feel free to come along to an event and wrangle and get to know everyone, it's a great way to check out different kits etc and get you started down the path to becoming a 501st member.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  
Shiny white is so yesterday....
Come to the Black is Beautiful side and join us on the flight line

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
(Sunday 18-Sep-2016, 12:51 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  Shiny white is so yesterday....
Come to the Black is Beautiful side and join us on the flight line

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Get out of here flyboy
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Slide doesn't fly...
He just crash lands. ...

Welcome to the forum
Welcome Smile .
(Sunday 18-Sep-2016, 05:43 PM)MjrD Wrote:  Slide doesn't fly...
He just crash lands. ...

Welcome to the forum

HeheheDoppeldaumen1
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really excited to be here! - Imperial Dan, Intro Imperial Dan 9 4,257 Wednesday 2-Jun-2021, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Excited from Hervey Bay Rockets 16 17,678 Wednesday 22-Mar-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Hi guys brisbane newbie ObsidianDevil 5 6,343 Monday 14-Nov-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone