Doopy Doos E-11 options
Hi all,
Can anyone advise on the pros and cons of the Doopy Doos Complete E-11 vs the Pipe E-11?
If anyone can recommend any other options for E-11 I'd be happy to hear it.
Cheers
Scout
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Hi Scout, I have both kits. While the pipe is fun to build, if you want the counter and scope you have to order them extra and try to build your own power cylinders or ask Doopy Doos to sell them to you separately. Also the pipe kit doesn't have T-Tracks, I used a plastic rake.
With the full kit you only really need to make the scope rail, I got a strip of 15mm aluminium from Bunnings.
I bought the pipe kit first to save some money but in the end realised I should have just bought the complete kit.
I've built a full E-11 kit and it's a fairly straight forward build. Making the scope rail isn't difficult. It was my first blaster build and I'm glad I took that option rather than the pipe kit. You can get some nice bits to dress it up and make it more accurate. I even carved out the folding stock to make it more screen accurate. A great kit for the price
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I jumped in and today the first component of my upcoming TK build arrived...

[Image: mEiRik0.jpg]

[Image: tPZbRvs.jpg]

Exciting times! Now I just have to finish the two costumes I am currently working on, source some armour, find more time and presto - new TK! Easy as that
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Will be great to seebit finished. I have same kit on way from doopys. Seems to be taking ages to arrive.
Finally got a chance to start on the E-11, even got some good help from my 5yo junior assistant. I haven't taken many photos, but I also haven' gone to the level of detail I have seen others go to either. Just wanted to drop a progress pic

[Image: 2f8Eny7.jpg]

Enjoy
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Looking good, did you make the spring yourself or did you buy one?
Made the spring. Used garden wire from Bunnings wrapped around an Artline permanent marker.
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Looking good. I have the same kit but not started to build yet
Sound & light for E11s best options/ place to get ?
there are some super crazy options I've seen around - I think Plecter Labs rings a bell... but I'd say the most economical option would be to rip the guts out of a hasbro and put it into a more accurate build (will also give you the chance to add brighter LED's/different speaker if you desire
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Anyone used TRamp blast fX kit & mini scope in a doopys E11 ? I am thinking of ordering a kit.
Get onto FISD and check out this blaster electronics solution

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/4...ent-615017
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie E-11 options.... TerrorFirma 36 8,226 Monday 14-May-2012, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TerrorFirma