Girl from Brisbane.
This is kind of new for me so take it easy on me. My name is Hannah and "deltorn" got me onto this. I've been a fan of star wars since i was a kid and seeing how much Mike is into this I thought I'd jump on and say hi.
The whole Idea of costuming to this degree is new to me but interesting none the less...
As far as costumes go I'd say something simple is a good idea. Mike said he could help me out as far as sourcing things go.
I'd abosolutely LOVE to do a bounty hunter, I loved Boba Fett's brief stint in the movies. looking at options for me I've seen "boushh" and "Zam Wessel" I wouldn't know where to start looking to find this stuff.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
HaHa Hannah! When you said you'd jump online I never thought you'd go this far. You know I'll help any way I can. We have a boushh in the garrison, Katta K.

You'd be a great Zam Wessel. We are yet to have one in the redbacks. I'll talk to you later on about this if you really are interested.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome to the RBG Smile
hello and welcome
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Welcome to the Redbacks
Be sure to check out the Bounty Hunters Guild forum and the Dented helmet for costume resources
Welcome
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome.

Don't be put off if someone already has the same costume you are thinking about doing. We need as many Bounty Hunters as we can get to hunt down Rebel Scum.

If you want to wear it.... Build it.

Good luck and have fun building your costume.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hi and welcome Hannah! Great to have another girl around the garrison Smile

Keep your eye out for the next big public troop and feel free to come along to watch or to wrangle, so you can see what we do.

Best of luck with your chosen costume!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi and welcome to the RBG Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Woo! brisbane!
Welcome to the Redback forum. As The Scotsman said, we need all the Bounty Hunters we can get to keep control of all the scum, Rebels included.Hehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hi and welcome.

Sounds like you have an idea what you want.

It never matters how many of each character there is, in fact the more the merrier. One thing with the bounty hunters that we found doing KattaK's Boushh was, there not cheap.
But they are worth it.

Good luck
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Welcome Hannah! Yep, those Bounty Hunters are pretty cool! If you've got the height, there's no reason why you couldn't do a Boba or a Jango Fett! You certainly wouldn't be the first female Fett!

Anyway, welcome to the Redbacks! If you need any help with anything, just shout. We're a friendly mob!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
always need more bounty hunters. welcome to the RBG
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New girl to the dark side Darth Temptress 16 16,559 Monday 4-Apr-2016, 09:01 AM
Last Post: pecklez
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,208 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New girl here... help me ... PaoGabi9 1 3,894 Monday 4-Aug-2014, 09:17 PM
Last Post: major payne