Hi..
Hi all, I have been reading posts on here for a bit and thought I would like build up a TK in the new year. I am hoping that I may be able to go to an AP at some stage or have someone point me in the right direction as to which type of armour to get.

Thanks
Adrien
Hi Adrien and welcome aboard Smile keep an eye out for the APs otherwise just ask heaps of questions
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey Adrian, Dito to what Phantom said. and remeber that the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. So ask heaps of questions.
G'day mate and welcome. An armor party is the best next step Smile Whereabouts in Queensland are you based?
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Thanks, I am in Rochedale on the southside of Brissy. I will keep an eye out for an AP, I'd like to see how the armour all fits/goes together.

I see some people have a different makers buckets to the armour they have, can you get a full kit of armour without the helmet and then use a bucket from a different maker?

Adrien
Welcome to the forums mate! Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Welcome.

I have an AP full kit. It's a great kit.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
you can, altho if a different material is used it might look odd. ie: abs and hips, hop has a prime example atm, with his TK, his AM armour is ABS and his MM helmet is HIPS. The bucket is alot glossier than the rest of his armour, even tho it's all white, you can see the difference.

My TB is in the same boat, the armour is ABS while the helmet is fibreglass, and it is noticably different.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to the forums. By the way MM armour is now ABS. The whole suit. Helmet included.
I'm in the same boat, my armour is Hips and my bucket is ABS. Also, May I suggest reading Tachyons Assembling a MM bucket and webbing armour threads under "Armour Modifications and Tutorials" great read!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
welcome mate have a look around feel free to ask questions. look out for armour parties that how i started out.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi and welcome Chopper, it sounds like you've done a bit of research already. There should be a few AP's coming up after christmas Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to the Reback forum Chopper.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
I'm awesome.....

Oh what? That's not what this thread is about? How embarassing. Good to note anyway!

Welcome to the RBG. Where everyone knows your name, and Ted Danson doesn't annoy everyone.
I think Cutter may have had too much caffeine today... Wink

Anyway, welcome aboard Chopper!

I've got an FX kit, along with an MR bucket - but I'm not sure either are really all that available any more. I think you can still get second-hand FX kits (wasn't Trinity selling hers?) but half the fun of joining the 501st is building your own kit.

(hot glue guns, velcro, and tin snips. We're a masochistic lot, aren't we!)

Look forward to meeting you at the next AP!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015