Meet the Crew
Name: Andrew Franke
501st ID: TK 11469
Forum name: Sly11
Joined the Redback garrison in May 2014
Approved costumes Imperial Stormtrooper ANH Stunt.

I have served in several positions both in the garrison and First Imperial Stormtrooper detachment.
Garrison positions:
Charity Officer 2 years Costume review committee (CRC) current.
Detachment positions:
Attache, main communication point between the garrison and detachment, guiding and helping members navigate the depths of FISD.

Deployment Officer (DO), responsible for higher-level approval of all costumes under the purvey of the detachment. These are accuracy-based levels that exist above basic approval and are designed to have troopers looking even closer to the seen on-screen costumes.
I have extensive knowledge of both the original trilogy and First Order Stormtrooper armour, its construction both practical and as built for production assets. This knowledge also extends to their weaponry. I have built and assisted many garrison members in the construction of armour and guided hundreds if not thousands around the world in doing the same. I have also been involved in new CRL creation, as well as the development and improvement of existing costume references.

DXO (Detachment Executive Officer), back-end forum support and creation, Forum development, teamwork always with a focus on the membership.

DL (Detachment Leader) elected leader of the FISD, CRL creation and revamping, Initiative building and execution, membership engagement driving a team of staff to continue keeping the detachment up to date and relevant.  There are many hats to wear in my role as a Detachment leader, but what is important to me is being involved at every level, going above and beyond to help members realise their TK dreams and making sure new members experiences are memorable.
My passion is obvious in everything I do.

Not only am I here to assists, but the Detachment is your first class reference guide to the finer details of TK armour.
We also have a Pre-approval section where you can gain assistance before sending your photos to the GML for basic approval.
Hope to see you visit FISD.

Don't forget to sign up on the Whitearmor detachment forums so you can access the below links.

Useful links:
Detachment
Getting Started
New member Introductions
TK Pre-approvals
All FISD CRL's
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]