Meet the MEPD
Hi Apok here,

Joined in Feb 2009 back when we were just a squad.  My first costume was a Sandtrooper.  The "Dirty" trooper has always been my favourite and we all know that the Shiney Whiteys eventual turn to the dirt side (or get retired to a mannequin to keep it ....ugh shiney).

Over the years I've tried different styles of webbing to hold it all together and am happy with my rig now.  Others may have different ideas, but you do what you makes you feel comfortabel.

I have built a TD back pack from scratch and from nothing but items you can buy from Bunnings, Spotlight and a Home Brew store.  It can be done and is pretty cheap.

Weathering is a personal thing.  I'm not a fan of the "Mud" trooper as it just look like you have rolled in a pig sty. we are talking about troopers in a desert, so the weathering isn't like you've been to visit Yoda on Dagobah.

So ask your questions and join the hardest working troopers in the galaxy.  Don't be a Shiney Whitey that sits on the Death Star doing nothing.  

MEPD all the way!

Dirt cops.  Dirt cops.  Whatcha gonna do?  Whatcha gonna do when they deploy you!

This is the detachment you are looking for!