Vic trooper heading north
Gday troops. Just a friendly hallo. Jarrod Trigger here from Vic down south. Just wanted to join your red back forum to see whats going on up there. Im interested in coming up to the dream world troop with a few other troopers in feb 2011. Im approved with tag knightfall down here and I wouldn't mind checking out australia's biggest troop.
Im an approved biker scout at the moment but have a tie pilot thats only days away from being finished. Would be great to see some of you troops in feb if thats ok.
trigger happy tb3198
cool welcome to the north..... we always welcome visitors to queensland and the redbacks. make sure ur available for a beer during the mixes around the dreamworld troop.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
It would be wonderful to troop with you at Dreamworld.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Scotty
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the forums Jarrod!

I have updated your access, so you should be able to read the the Dreamworld thread now Smile

Kev Vader
Good to see another trooper coming up from down south for the Dreamworld event. It's going to be a huge weekend.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey there..welcome to the Redbacks..
Dreamworld should be an awesome troop.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Cheers guys for the welcome. Ill get the other guys that plan on making the trip to register this week. merry xmas and see you soon.
Greatings Jarrod and welcome to the redbacks forum. Glad to see you are interested in the dreamworld troop. With the troopers registered already it is the largest troop of the southern hemishere. Be sure to sign into the "Dreamworld 2011" thread on the 501st link of the forums.
Any more interest you can souce from down south would be great, we plan to make this an event not to be missed
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome southern brother...hope you can make it to Dreamworld 2011 looks like it is going to be HUGE
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great to see you on our boards Jarrod Smile Dreamworld's gonna be awesome, look forward to seeing you there!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Welcome to the Redbacks. Dreamworld is going to be the place to be in February 2011. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
Welcome mate.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
dreamworld is going to be wizard, welcome aboard mate!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit heading to Mackay Nighthawk 14 15,002 Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect
  Heading North for the Winter Doc-Girlfriend 47 76,914 Saturday 14-Apr-2012, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Doc-Girlfriend