Goldcoast recruit
As some of you already know I am working on starkiller as my entry to the 501st to become a trooper, what you don't know is once its all done and approved I will then be putting a detailed tutorial on the construction of the lightsaber up for registered troopers.
Can't wait to see it
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Welcome aboard.

Jags Smile
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
(Wednesday 8-Jun-2011, 08:26 AM)Ufaild Wrote:  As some of you already know I am working on starkiller as my entry to the 501st to become a trooper, what you don't know is once its all done and approved I will then be putting a detailed tutorial on the construction of the lightsaber up for registered troopers.

Doppeldaumen1
If you need any help on the costume I may know a guy...
lol 2 azza's 2 starkiller costumes. this is going to get confuseing. cant wait to see the tutorial mate.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
its TFU2, clones of me bloody everywhere lol
Should I be looking into one of these costumes then? Just to make things interesting? Wink
Haha the tut will just be of the saber but there will be a million photos of the costume,I gotta keep a few tricks of the trade secret =P
(Wednesday 8-Jun-2011, 12:51 PM)Ufaild Wrote:  Haha the tut will just be of the saber but there will be a million photos of the costume,I gotta keep a few tricks of the trade secret =P

Hey, Glad to see another gold coaster aboard...
Tircks of the Trade Ay?
You sound like someone that works in the same industry as me......
Welcome aboard, i wish i had some tricks of the trade.... and a trade :P
i am a pastry chef, not every trade helps lol
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
I know some tricks but they involve rubberbands and probably won't help...Cheeky
(Wednesday 8-Jun-2011, 04:51 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  i am a pastry chef, not every trade helps lol

No your not. :P

I'm a currently unemployed. :P
Tricks of the trade? Don't become a baker, unless you want no life. Great stuff mate, keep us posted on your progress.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)