FOTK coming to Brisbane
Hello! I'm Daniel Eisenhauer, TK-25000, currently of the Georgia Garrison in the US. In about three months I'm going to be moving to Brisbane to get a master's in conservation science at the University of Queensland--my main field of study is marine invertebrate biology, so mostly I'm coming to look at all your interesting crabs. I'll be around for 18 months or so, if all goes according to plan, so hopefully I'll be able to troop with you guys a few times while I'm down there. My main costume is a First Order stormtrooper, but I have an approved Jawa as well and am working on an Imperial officer. I'm not sure which of those I'll have with me in Australia (the TK actually does pack into a regular-sized suitcase, so I could theoretically fly with it, but I'm not sure it's going to make the cut on my first trip down), but we'll see! I'll certainly have a racing shirt, so at the very least I can show up as a handler.
I'm looking forwars to meeting all of you!
Thanks,
-Daniel
Hi Daniel , welcome to the Forums , it will be good to have you as a visitor to this territory for the 18 months of your studies .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Daniel. Keep an eye out for events and social gathering and join in the fun. Looking forward to meeting you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New FOTK Rouge Juan 6 7,874 Tuesday 29-Nov-2016, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Gix