Starlight Week EB Games Albert Street
Troop Report 
Date: Saturday August 18th

Venue: EB/Zing Albert Street

Time: 10am

Mission: To help raise funds for the Starlight Foundation and bring some smiles to customers visiting the store.

Trooper Attendance:

Donut: TK
Robotom: TB
Rebelrach: TS
Star Scribe: TI Reserve
_will_of_the_force: Line Officer

Details: 

Starlight Week is an annual fundraising program at Eb Games and Zing Stores. All funds raised during the period go towards the Starlight Children's Foundation.
EB Games Albert street invited us back this year to appear in store to help in the fundraising efforts.

I was actually the last person to arrive, just before 10am and I met up with Star Scribe and _will_of_the_force outside the store, where we decided to wait for the arrival of Robotom and Rebelrach.

Little did we know, they were already in the back room, suited up and eager to start.
After about 10 minutes, we went in store to be taken to the back room, where we realised that Tom and Rach were already there.

Doh! POC fail lol.

Myself, Star Scribe and _will_of_the_force quickly suited up, and the day was under way.

It was pretty quiet overall until after 11am, when a constant stream of people started passing by, engaging with us, getting photos and giving donations.

We continued until 1pm, when we called it a day and packed it up.

Thank you so much to everyone who came out and trooped!!

Charity Funds Raised:

$102 in the donation box, plus some in store donations via eftpos.

Public Incidents:

Amazingly None that warrant a mention, which is almost unheard of for an Albert street troop lol.

Mission Status: Success!

Photos:

[Image: QUfkgc1.jpg]

[Image: 8LLDch9.jpg]

[Image: WkqZUTh.jpg]
Awesome effort troopers Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Great effort!
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
It was fun and thanks Matt for organising… maybe next time we start later… the donations weren’t huge but we made a lot of peoples day!

DW2013DW2015
BN13  BN14 OCC2014
CVII  CVIII

[Image: XFqh6O5.jpg]
Great work troopers.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Week Mackay 2023 TripleSix 4 559 Monday 2-Oct-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: APOK
Troop Report Starlight Week - Zing Logan (week 2) MyKill 1 399 Sunday 3-Sep-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Starlight Week @ Albert Street Brisbane Donut 4 694 Wednesday 7-Sep-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach