Looking for costume
Hi
I'm obviously still new to all this. I am currently looking for a costume so that I can apply to join. Would preferably like Captain Rex but a stormtrooper would be a cool introduction too. Smile
Hi and welcome to the redbacks Crex. Muppet would be a great point of contact about advice, so shooting him a pm would be recommended.

Otherwise, talk to mouldman. He's our designated armour caster and his armour is great.

If you need a hand we have amour parties too where we get together and work on our suits, Its a great learning curb for recruits.

We are a friendly bunch so ask all the questions you need. They are always quickly answered.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey Rex, Wavey
Welcome. TK (Stormtrooper) is a great place to start. It's where a lot of us start from Peace . But don't let that deter you from doing a Captain Rex though, cause that would be awesome Notworthy . Best thing to do when you decide on what you want, or even before, is contact Muppet the GML (Garrison Member Liaison). He can help you with armour suppliers.

Also getting your-self to armour parties is another good idea. Lets you put faces to names and get a look at armour. Just don't expect to see too much work happening Hehehe .

Cheers Doppeldaumen1

Hoppy
hey cool if u get a cpt rex you can join the happy rebelious legion as well!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks for the advice. I've already emailed Muppet and I'm hoping to get some help from him to get a costume. I'd still like to do Rex but I might wait until I get a bit of experience first.
Welcome Chris,
Glad you found your way onto the forum.

With each character, there is a detachment forum for each group. Rex belongs with the clones, the forum is CLONETROOPER.NET, there you will be able to check out other members builds.

I will forward onto you the contact info for some clone armour.

Dont be afraid to ask any question, as there are a lot of knowledgeble people around the Redbacks.

Ken
HI Rex and welcome...not much else to say that hasn't been said before...but don't forget to ask heaps of questions...good luck
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Chris!
(Saturday 8-Jan-2011, 04:17 PM)sandman Wrote:  hey cool if u get a cpt rex you can join the happy rebelious legion as well!

That's a good point. Doppeldaumen1
welcome mate. i have just started my clone build actully. if your unsure on your first costume i would suggest going with a tk (stormtrooper) first. you get some good skills behind you after putting it together. i am finding the clone is going to be a long but worth while build Smile.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!
welcome to the redbacks mate Smile rex is badass
Hi there Crex, welcome to the Redback forums.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Stormtrooper it is then...
How long does it normally take to build a Stormtrooper coustme?