Hailing Frequiencies Open
Welcome to the forums mate.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
(Saturday 29-Jan-2011, 06:38 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  Wow, Mate.

You came out of nowhere!!!

Well done on your build.

Where abouts are you located?

And welcome.

Scotty

I live in Burpengary, on the north side (just south of Caboolture)
yeah, working on the fixes this week...
Till Death Do Us Part....

Xandegar
Sweet Build David..... Look forward to seeing you out & about soon !!!
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Thanks guys for the vote of confidence, but the more I drill down into the info the more I realise that I went wrong all over the place, but like so many others, I'll do better next time. Once concern is that my boots I don't think meet the CRL as they have zips down the sides and not elastic. Have fixed the drop boxes - don't know why I didn't see that in the first place (LOL)...

Xandegar
Well ... its good to have ongoing improvements to do.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Welcome!

It's looking good.

PS You might want to black out your private details (eg address) in some of the photos. I guess I'm just paranoid about FB's lack of security.
-----------

I am a Melbournian, living in Sydney, who somehow joined the forum for a Queensland garrison.Peace

[Image: elwyn5150.png]
He ho guys, been a while, kind of dropped of the planet for the last year or so, but am eager to get back into it.
I think my armour is ready to go for approval, will take some photos this weekend as I'm going to a mates girlfriend's birthday party and will get some new photos.
I've moved to Ipswich now with my partner and her two 11yrs olds (joint custody).
I have started a new RPG publishing business feel free to check it out..

https://www.facebook.com/XandegarsAdvent...2580378550

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?...rs_id=4725

(I know shameless plug)

Anyways looking forward to getting more involved and Trooping. Had a quick look through the forums for any upcoming APs but didn't see any. Let me know and I'll be along.

Xandegar
nice pics... i liked the one with Buffy on the TV Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome back, hope to have you along soon. Jig
Hi Dave, Looks like a good build mate. Just need to lift the drop boxes up by an inch, if you haven't already. Look forward to trooping with you.
[Image: ReaperBannerB.jpg]