New to Redback
Howdy Peeps.
Just a brief message to introduce myself to the Redback forums. My names Bobby aka Dark And Stormy. 36 years of age. loving bieng part of the Empire. Been a trooper of the 501st for a year now and have met some great people and been on some awsome trooping events. Currently myself and a few others from Knightfall will be meeting you lot as we will be attending the Dreamworld troop. Looking forward to that as Ive been told this will be the biggest troop in the southern hemisphere.
On that note, all the best and a well wish from all at Knightfall for all affected by floods and cyclones
hi welcome too the forum
look forward too meeting you at d w
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We'll need to get you 501st status on the forum so you can few and sign up for our DW thread. Its cutting it fime as far as time goes.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Thursday 3-Feb-2011, 08:53 PM)Dark And Stormy Wrote:  Howdy Peeps.
Just a brief message to introduce myself to the Redback forums. My names Bobby aka Dark And Stormy. 36 years of age. loving bieng part of the Empire. Been a trooper of the 501st for a year now and have met some great people and been on some awsome trooping events. Currently myself and a few others from Knightfall will be meeting you lot as we will be attending the Dreamworld troop. Looking forward to that as Ive been told this will be the biggest troop in the southern hemisphere.
On that note, all the best and a well wish from all at Knightfall for all affected by floods and cyclones

Sorry peeps. I forgot to state my Tk ID as i have been trooping with Knightfall now for approx a year. So Tk7685 & Tx7685 ready for duty. Not sure what costume Ill be bringing? Any suggestions or requests?

We'll have a few different TXs there so the more the merrier. Which one will you be sporting though?
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
ill make sure to have a few dark and stormies wit yah mate when ur up here....
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Glad to finally see you here Bobby!
Hey there D&S welcome, why not bring both and you can wear them different days, some of the locals here will be doing that.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi all, I'm new as well. I've trooped with Dark & Stormy as well, as we've both signed up tonight. I'll also be at the QLD troop, so I'll be seeing you all there.
Pete Doppeldaumen1
G'day guys and welcome. Looking forward to trooping with u guys Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Hiya guys and welcome to the Redbacks...Looking forward to meeting you at DW2011
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Good to see you on here Bobby,
Catch you at DW
Welcome aboard mate.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Welcome guys, gonna be heaps at DW :-)
DW2011CVICVII