955dino is now Dino
Sorry folks.
Dunno why, but 955dino account just would not work for the past few weeks (tried resetting password, swearing, etc, but nothing worked).

Anyhooo, still plodding away on the sandtrooper project.

Still got to assemble mouldman helmet, ammo pouches, shoulder pauldron, get the calf arour over the boots, weather, make the backpack and tweek it all together.

Too bad I couldn't get the time to complete before DW.
Great to hear things are progressing..as for the calf armour...glue the front then velcro the back and it slips over easy as.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
sorry, tried to attach....
Getting there slowly.....
[attachment=289]
Starting to look pretty damn good, Dino!

Glad we managed to get to the bottom of the forum issues!!
Cheers,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks for the complement, moxxie.

I can be sure it was my lack of computing skills....... lol.
Looking really good!

Psst.. shin armor goes outside boots Wink I know its tempting to wear it inside, so the plastic doesnt scratch the leather, but you'll get hurt if theyre inside.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
lol

yep Tirilia, its on the list of things to do. dunno what to do there as the calf piece is a bit tight around my 'cankles', might have to mod the boots. This was the first time I put the armour on, so noted what need tweeking.

Also wanna trim behing the knees so I can walk up stairs also
Looking good Smile

Kellie has been talking about you out of school.......

[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Walking in general is a pain. Don't trim to much as if you trim every time you hurt, you will end up with tk "undies" and singlet! even that would hurt!

No wonder we lost! The only ones that would survive are biker scouts! Damned cool dudes that can sit! Sad

Welcome.
Kit, don't believe anything she says.......
(Wednesday 16-Mar-2011, 08:39 PM)Dino Wrote:  Kit, don't believe anything she says.......

Smile
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]