Yet another newbie...
Welcome Mate Smile

And you don't have to be 18 as cobra said, I have had my armour for just over a year now and I'm turning 17 this year :P

I'd go the scout, way more recognisable than a shadow scout (plus you won't get called darth vader :P )

[Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Sorry guys, got distracted with having a gap year, and forgot to keep up my online presence... Then had an issue with the password reset, so I'm here, new and improved :D Still to broke to start making, but eh. One day...

(Sunday 20-Mar-2011, 08:21 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  (plus you won't get called darth vader :P )

Even with just the negligible foray into the expanded universe I have, it surprises me no end that people can confuse the shadow scout with Vader... Banghead

Edit:
Also, does anyone know where I can acquire a Redbacks wrangling shirt?

--
Crumpets.
--

Crumpet

Bite me.

(Wednesday 16-May-2012, 11:56 PM)Crampets Wrote:  Edit:
Also, does anyone know where I can acquire a Redbacks wrangling shirt?

--
Crumpets.

Yeah, get armour, become a member, then wait for a run of shirts. :P
(Sunday 20-Mar-2011, 12:56 AM)cobra Wrote:  Now, as for these so called "cookies", the hard truth is this....there were never any cookies, ever!
I mean, what sort of promotional campaign is that?...bloody cookies!
Clearly rebel propaganda.

If you want cookies, or 'biscuits' as we call them here in Australia, join the rebel terrorists, they have all that soft stuff.

To be clear, The Empire has Steak, Chips & gravy and Beer and plenty of it! (Coke for those under 18)
As well as armour, blasters and Death-stars.

Put that on an Imperial promotional poster and watch the recruits arrive in droves.

Rick
I have to admit, beer, chips, steak & gravy sound about a billion times better than boring old biscuits anyway.

And I do like the sound of going into battle in a suit of armour, as opposed to a dressing gown...

(Sunday 20-Mar-2011, 08:21 AM)Willza Wrote:  Welcome and Ricks right...... About the steak n beer. Oh and coffee lots n lots of coffee.
Coffee too? Where can I acquire the monies to become a TB? :D
(Thursday 17-May-2012, 12:50 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Yeah, get armour, become a member, then wait for a run of shirts. :P
Sounds like a plan.

Hopefully I can get into the Reserves... If I do, I can definitely can afford at quality set of armour after that :D

One day...
--

Crumpet

Bite me.

Welcome mate!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome aboard, Crampets!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.