Hi there! I'm new & shiney!
oh no not a trekkie, Dont know if you have seen but we have these citation pads. One of the citation is "Confussing Star Wars for Star Trek" lol the pads are really cool.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
[quote='aza1701' pid='34176' dateline='1305607793']
Wow, I can't believe the speedy responses! Thanks guys!

I might be able to make that Gold Coast party as the wife and I are staying on the coast that weekend for our 18th wedding anniversary. The evening is already booked but the day is open.... I'll see if I can sweet talk her.

lol... forget the sweet talk bud, most likely playing with fire there Aaron but welcome aboard anyway.
You can both come around if you like, Robina has a nice mall, as malls go.

If you are allowed to call in or the both of you let me know & I'll send you my details via PM.

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Well, good news! My wife is not only happy for me to attend, she said she'll come too! I love my wife! She's not so much into costuming but she does like meeting new people.Doppeldaumen1

Please send me the details and I'll lock it in.

Cheers!
Seeing how Jags is still away and might not get back to you for awhile I can send them for you
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
That'd be great, Deimos, thanks.