Hello from the Mandalorian Mercs!
Well hello there! I'm Mike, the Ver'alor (Executive Officer) of the newest chapter of the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club - Sandhawk Clan, covering all of Australia. It's been a while coming, but we're finally here in an official capacity. We have official members in Launceston, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Perth.

I'm posting to let you guys know that we're willing and available to do joint troops with you, help raise money for good causes, and generally enjoy wearing our costumes around.

Many of you will know some of our command staff already, Aprilstorm is our PR representative, and Draco is our Ruus'alor (Sergeant). A lot of you will also know of Ason, our Alor'ad (Clan Leader) as he's been the only custom Mandalorian in Australia for a number of years.

Please note that we're not here to recruit away from the 501st, but to work alongside it doing what we all love.

Looking forward to trooping with you in the near future,

Mike (Point)
Ver'alor, Sandhawks Clan
Mandalorian Mercs
[Image: SIG5.png]
morutar Mike
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Hi Mike...welcome to our littel corner of the world...there are a few doing mercs here and a few more going to do them...
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Su cuy'gar Ver'alor, olarom at ner yaim aliit.

Translation: "Hello lieutenant, welcome to my home clan."

The best damn garrison in the 501st. Wink
Translation: "Hello lieutenant, welcome to my home clan."

The best damn garrison in the 501st. Wink
[/quote]

Ok, what hop said.Wink Welcome to our part of the galaxy pointoforigin. Good that you could drop by and let the others know that we're around.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
hello and welcome and most merc are 501st.the ones from qld are.
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Point Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Cheers guys Smile Heh I already count four Mercs on this thread, not including me :P You RBG guys rock!
[Image: SIG5.png]
Congrats on making your own chapter Mike, I like your emblem.

Have just added Merc armor to my list of armors I want to do.
Welcome, the Empires finest is always welcoming to its allies.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome Mike.

I hope we can make this a home away from home for you.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015