Done..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Voted for the guy to his left... just kidding! :P

Done.
And re the Kal side trip.

Yeh, I shot down to Norseman, picked him up and brought him up to kal for the weekend.
Troop report is on the TAG forums in our DSS section.

Keep spreading the good word my brothers and sisters! This has already been put on headquarters forums too by the looks of it.
[Image: 501stforumsiggy.gif]
doneski!
Voted
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Done it!!!
DW2011CVICVII
I voted like a good little Vegemite, as bright as bright can be. Aaaah
it is done
Voted and got at least 5 other FB friends to vote too.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Voted too.

"I am sick and tired of being responsible for the welfare of the entire universe and its outlying suburbs!" -- Rodimus Prime
ive been chating to Jacob again today and his has told me his in Adelaide and has done some Hospital Visit troops with the locals down there, he will return home and then continue next year in Jan.
really azza? sorry azza you left ur self logged into my personal laptop... i wonder what else was left logged in.

but yes Jacob is going well all!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
For Those unaware of it. Vegemite is releasing a special Australia day Vegemite jar, with a map of Australia instead of the usual logo, and celebrating one of ten special Aussies on different jars.

One of those jar will be Celebrating Jacob French, and his trek.

http://www.kraftbrands.com/KraftVegemite...ralia.aspx

Kraft Foods Australia is changing the name of Australiaâ€s favourite spread, VEGEMITE, in the lead up to Australia Day 2012

VEGEMITE is celebrating Australia Day by launching a limited edition collectable VEGEMITE jar, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous VEGEMITE logo and a new name – AUSTRALIA.

As part of the name change celebrations in the lead up to January 26, VEGEMITE is also putting everyday Aussies front and centre by featuring ten ‘TOAST OF A NATION†finalists on its packaging.

For the first time in VEGEMITEâ€s 89 year history, everyday Australians with remarkable stories to tell will have their faces and bios featured on the limited edition jars, to be released as part of VEGEMITEâ€S Australia Day celebrations.

These people are drawn from the 25 finalists of the 2011 VEGEMITE ‘TOAST OF A NATION†campaign which celebrated the extraordinary achievements of ordinary Australians.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Tuesday 10-Jan-2012, 08:43 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  For Those unaware of it. Vegemite is releasing a special Australia day Vegemite jar, with a map of Australia instead of the usual logo, and celebrating one of ten special Aussies on different jars.

One of those jar will be Celebrating Jacob French, and his trek.

http://www.kraftbrands.com/KraftVegemite...ralia.aspx

Kraft Foods Australia is changing the name of Australiaâ€s favourite spread, VEGEMITE, in the lead up to Australia Day 2012

VEGEMITE is celebrating Australia Day by launching a limited edition collectable VEGEMITE jar, featuring a map of Australia in the place of the famous VEGEMITE logo and a new name – AUSTRALIA.

As part of the name change celebrations in the lead up to January 26, VEGEMITE is also putting everyday Aussies front and centre by featuring ten ‘TOAST OF A NATION†finalists on its packaging.

For the first time in VEGEMITEâ€s 89 year history, everyday Australians with remarkable stories to tell will have their faces and bios featured on the limited edition jars, to be released as part of VEGEMITEâ€S Australia Day celebrations.

These people are drawn from the 25 finalists of the 2011 VEGEMITE ‘TOAST OF A NATION†campaign which celebrated the extraordinary achievements of ordinary Australians.

Nice... Doppeldaumen1

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway