G'day Everyone
Hey everyone, I'm a new member from Gold Coast. Thought I'd come in, say hi and introduce myself.

Met Crypto again today and we talked a bit about suit-building and the hobby in general and he inspired me to join up and get things rolling. I guess the main reason is to do some good for other people (and look badass while doing it).

Been a Star Wars fan since when I was a kid (same as everyone I suppose Smile ), but not 100% on what I want to do yet. TK would be cool, but I'm also pondering becoming a TIE-Fighter pilot or maybe an officer (although that one may be down the road after a project or two).

Cheers guys, I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and that we can have a few laughs along the way in a good social kind of environment (I'm partial to jawa juice and even the odd ruby bliel).

Craig
Still recovering after the Mynock attack last week.
Welcome Craig
Gday Craig welcome to the Redbacks you have found the right place to do good, look bad, and have lots of laughs. I am still new myself and my biggest problem was deciding which costume to do first (its going to be either officer or Reserve Pilot).

Best suggestion I can give is go to a few APs (Armor Parties) or missions as a wrangler (costume helper) and see a few costumes made up and see what inspires you the most.

Hey man, cool to see you signed up so quick.

Just remember bro, do the cossy YOU want to do and your happy with then do your research on it.

And don't be shy in asking questions, plenty of us hear to help.

Doppeldaumen1
G'days, mind if we call you Shade, helps avoid confusions when we all have nicknames. I'm known as Hoppy and welcome to the Redback Garrison.
Welcome SoK!!! Good luck with your build.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to the mighty redbacks
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Craig!
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Welcome Craig....just do as Crypto said...do the costume you want and do as much research as possible plus dont be afraid to ask any questions
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Good to have you here!

We have some of the finest minds in the Legion right here in Queensland, so don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you want - you'll be getting the best advice you can possibly get.

Kev Vader
Wow, didn't expect such a turnout!

Thanks for making me feel welcome and all, it's good to see you guys are an active community (or that I fluked everyone being online in a small period of time Smile )

In regard to what costume I want to do, I will be thinking long and hard about it but I will also see if I can make it to an armour party if any crop up. Sounds like a bit of fun and a good indicator as to what I'm in for with armour. That said, if there are any TIE Pilots about, I'd like to hear their opinion about becoming one.

And as for my tag, feel free to call me Shade or SoK if it makes things easier. I'm pretty cruisy.
Still recovering after the Mynock attack last week.
Welcome to the Redbacks!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome Shadey!

This is a pretty good bunch of troopers we've got here. We've got a number of Ties running about the place, so I'm sure they'll chime in and tell you all the good things about wearing the black.

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
TIE Pilots are MOST welcome!

There is a special place in Vader's heart for his loyal wingmen Smile