Well Hi
I saw you guys at Supanova in the beginning of the year. You and the rebel legion seem to have a lot of fun :) I'd love to join either you or the rebel scum but AVAST! I am not 18 D: If you don't mind I'd at least like to get to know you guys before I submit an application (when I'm 18 *grumble*).
I also know why you don't accept minors, it's actually pretty understandable :)
Anyhoo, the people I met at Brisbane Supanova were lovely as well. Hope to see you guys again in November!

Again, Hello, and thanks for putting up with my questions back then :)
Welcome to the Forums!
hello
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Welcome to the Redbacks.
We are pretty friendly just ask heaps of questions before you spend your hard earned $$$ on anything
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums, how long before you turn 18?
Gâ€day RDN.
Welcome to the Redbacks. Its true you cant join until you are 18 but you can still get yourself a costume.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Greetings ..welcome to the best garrison around.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome
Welcome!!

(Thursday 18-Aug-2011, 10:18 PM)Draco Wrote:  Gâ€day RDN.
Welcome to the Redbacks. Its true you cant join until you are 18 but you can still get yourself a costume.

exactly, I don't turn 18 until next year and I am just finishing my second Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Hi and Welcome Ninja Smile

The great thing is that you can still own and wear costumes and troop with us even though youre not yet 18, you'll just need a parent/guardian with you Smile and you can wrangle too, which is a lot more fun than it sounds!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
G'days and Welcome RubberDucky (That's right I said it).
How long you got till you are 18, cause there is always the Galactic Academy Wink. But as it has been said, you can still tag along with us. Wink
Welcome aboard!!

Supanova was an absolute blast! Cant wait for November!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome aboard mate. A mentioned don't worry about being under 18, we don't desciminate. If you have an interest in what we do then you are more than welcome to tag along and get a feel for things. We're fun enough people.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome aboard mate.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks a lot for the welcome guys :) its just under 2 years till I turn 18, but I'm starting on a costume for EB Expo that's happening in October. Here's the concept art, though it's to Rebel Legion costume standards.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/front.jpg?w=bc380695

Sorry about the quality of the scan.. the robe does touch the floor if you can't see that part. Plus, the colour scheme still needs to be decided :/
But so far, is it okay?
pewpewpew