Hello Everyone
Hi Guys

Was at the QMHE today and ran into some of you guys and got a couple of photos. I think it was Jimcricket that suggested I join the forum, so here I am.

Names Hayden, Im 26, married, have been into SW since I was 11, currently wanting to put together a scout trooper costume so I can join the 501st, am a very keen mountain biker and also do a bit of target shooting as hobbies.

I have been reading tutorials on the 501st pathfinders website on how to modify my very warped Don post bucket, have all the parts/decals I need, except the hing bolt covers, just need to make that first step and start choping it up.

Still not decided if I want to buy or attempt to make the rest of the scout armour but thats for a future time

Welcome to the boards mate.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome mate, mountain biking rules!

As far as costuming goes, send muppet a pm.. he's your man. He'll be able to tell you where to get armour from, etc.

Good Luck!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome along bloodzy...plenty of scouts here to help you out...
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey mate,
Welcome aboard. We have a lot of scouts in the garrison ready to answer any questions.
Jim told us all about you after he spoke to you, I must have missed you.
I'll be bringing some moncal biker scout equipment in tomorrow if you plan to be there.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome to the Redbacks
Welcome mate! Glad to see you found your way over here!!!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
hey mate glad you made it here. i am sure the guys here can help you out with your scout build and your love for star wars. feel free to ask more questions and have a look around. i reckon you will be trooping in no time.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi and welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
G'days and Welcome. Yeah we have plenty of Scouts, but none as cool as that awesome Black scout in our Garrison. :P
Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]