New costume! help needed!
Hi and Welcome..... at this point I would usually be giving helpful advice.... but it seems I was beat to it. So.. Hi Wavey
Welcome to the redbacks! All the best for getting your armour acceptable for approval Smile Make sure you take plenty of photos of the progress.

[Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome to the Redbacks.
Looks like you are on the way, agree with Cobra with a little a bit of work though you can get it 501st approvable.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi and welcome Kim

Cobra posted a great link to modifying a Rubies costume to make it 501st acceptable. Please take the time to read through it and the others that are also on that thread.

The Rubies armour is closer to ROTJ than the other versions, but will need a bit of work.

Welcome again
Ken
Ooorrr you could sell the rubies kit/use it on a mannie and start from scratch with armor you'd just have to put together but will be approveable when youre done Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Thanks everyone again. Yeah Agent think we should get together, I'm finding all this information abit overwhelming. Thanks for advise cobra, but I wont be throwing any of my suit away nor selling it, it was a very considerate present from my lovely Husband and that would'nt be appropiate. I guess I'll just get it comfortable but have to leave the 501st approval for now.