Hi from Toowoomba
Hi Everyone

I recently bought the Blu-ray of Star Wars and watched the documentary on the 501st which has rekindled my desire to become part of this exciting group.
I have been racking my brain for days trying to decide on what character I will attempt, and have decided on Anakin (ROTS).

I was wondering if anyone has any hints on where to start? As I have been going in circles trying to find accurate info.

Thanks
I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire. Darth

DW2012DW2013DW2015
Welcome Awoo,

Have a look at the Sith Lord Detachment forum, http://forum.501stsithlords.com/index.php?act=idx Thel look after that costume.
Thanks muppet

That will help me a lot

Thanks

DW2012DW2013DW2015
Hi and welcome..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi Awoo
Welcome to the Redbacks. We dont have an Anakin in the garrison. Good luck with your costume.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Hi and welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey there mate...welcome to the Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Awoo, welcome to the madhouse! er, Funhouse! :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hello & welcome
Hey Awoo, Welcome to the best damn garrison of the 501st. Wink
Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Maybe even attend an Armour Party when one comes up in the Upcoming events, get your-self seen. And verified :P
Welcome aboard, Awoo!

You'll get Verified status as soon as you meet us, either at an Armour Party, or an event. It's one of the ways we stop scam artists from jumping on our forums and trying to buy/sell stuff.

I'll keep my eyes peeled over at the Sith Lord Detachment for you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome

I can't wait to get really started on my costume. Looks like I won't be able to meet you all until next year Sad , as I am heading overseas next month for a while.
Ideally I was hoping to have my costume done by next march so I could join you at the Apple & Grape but I don't think that will happen. ah well

Just a quick question does anyone know anywhere I can still buy the Force FX lightsabers (with removable blade)? I bought Darth Vader's at christmas time 2010 at Big W for $90 but now I can't find them anywhere for under $150 Sad ah well

Anyway Thanks again everyone Smile

DW2012DW2013DW2015
We'll still be here when you get back, there are heaps of new members (such as myself) joining at the moment.
May I ask what country you are going to? (Just in case you can bring some gear back for us Rolleyes )
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
England and France are the main ones with a few days in Italy, Germany and a few places in between. Not going to be much room in my bags after 8 weeks Smile

DW2012DW2013DW2015
Welcome Awoo!