just a couple of questions
hey guys I just I've been building my stormtrooper armour and I had a couple of questions first of all where can I buy industrial strength velcro? secondly where can I get a e-11 holster? and lastly is there any armour parties coming up soon? I've got part of my armour done but it can't hurt to get some help
Hey mate,

1/ You can get industrial velcro from bunnings, but it costs a bomb. I guess you could also try some fabric wholesalers in your area, they might have it too.

2/ E-11 Holsters, I think TheWolf was doing them at one stage, there's a pretty easy to follow tutorial floating around the web if you want to give one a shot yourself. You might also find some makers on the FISD board (www.whitearmor.net).

3/ Not sure, but there's bound to be a few coming up to holiday season. Always good to check with others how your armour is coming together. What kind of make is it? Put some pics up in the meantime, always good to see pics Smile

Tach
Holster;- http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?sh...omsearch=1
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome to the redacks mate.

You don't always need an AP to help with ideas and info. Just mention what side of town you are from and a close-by member may be able to help you out.

If You're in the middle of a build, post some pics up and we can point you in the right direction.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
the armour kit I got is a am kit and so far I've completed both biceps, the helmet one of the forearms I might post pics soon are there any members near bracken ridge?
Hi and welcome..
Spotlight fabric and craft stores sell velcro.. Its much cheaper from them and comes in all sizes. (there is a sentence I never thought I would say to another bloke) Aaaah
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Phantom may have a lead on some of the really good Velcro, in Windsor... Will have to see though...

I don't have any holsters left, well, one left, but that's promised to someone at present.

I can't do any more until I get more leather, which requires a day off and lots of money... So No holsters at present.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
For really good industrial strength velcro, try Trads - http://www.yellowpages.com.au/qld/cannon...sting.html really cheap, really good quality
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
woot another northsider!!! i am in chermside mate. i also have a Am kit trooper its a pretty dam good suit. i have some free time this weekend, mite be able to come have a look for you if your stuck. Oh is your call sign named after the fullmetal alchemist?
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
yeah it's named after Fullmetal alchemist but yeah my armour is coming along nicely just got the legs and body left I should have it done in a week or two hey will any of you guys be at supernova in november?
i am a fan of the alchemist myselft Smile. i think most of the garrison will be at supernova in nov mate. Moxxie has already book our booth. well if you need a hand with your armour send me a PM happy to help out.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
I have a few photos of Wolfs armour that I am copying if you want me to text them to you Fullmetal. I was over his place last weekend and learnt alot from the boys out there. Let me know and I will PM my number to you and send you pics.
Petrie, I live so not far from Jim cricket and me.

Jason
73scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15