Good evening all
After seeing the 501st at Supanova in Brisbane & talking to a few members i have decided that i would very much like to join in the awesome fun.

I really liked Qin Sri and her magneficent costume and hope to eventually have some thing similair, I think being a Trooper is deffently the way to go 1st.

Some of the 501st that were at Supanova on Sunday may have sceen me getting in my costume that i made its a "Targ" (huge grey/brown Boar with back spikes) i hope to use these skills futher down the track and make a Masstif quad costume with anamatronics.

Like a few others i too am part of the Medieval reenactment sceen and have been doing medieval combat for over 10 years. but the politics are not to my liking lol.

Any ways just though i would say hi and hope i can get along to the next armour party.
Peace
Yep, that's how it all starts, just one costume ... then another ... Smile
Welcome to the forums, didn't catch your name? I'm Michael, up in Rockhampton.
You've landed in a great garrison, can't recommend these fine people here enough, there is so much advice and help available. Ask lot's of questions. It probably helps to get yourself 'verified' by getting one of the other members to vouch for you (and you are actually a real person :P )
Lisa and I have plans to get to Dream World and SupaNova next year Doppeldaumen1
Anyway welcome Jig
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
I was very impressed with your "Tharg" on Sunday.

It was fantastic, well done.

Welcome to the Redbacks.

Scotty
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Medieval trooper ... now there's a costume idea Dance

Don't think it would get 'approved' status though :P
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Hey dragon,

Glad to see you made it on to the forums. Hope your stay has been good as mine

Never know angel with zombies lol.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Welcome Dragon always good to see people we meet at events like Supanova join the forums.

I think we are all in awe of Qin Sri, even if she is rebel scum, and would love to be able to match her. Till then Stormtrooper or Imperial Crewman (aka janitors) are good first choices.

If you are free on the 4th of Dec Sithprincess is having an AP (armour party) and is a good place to meet up with other garrison members and see and learn how to put armour together.
Welcome!

(Wednesday 9-Nov-2011, 10:00 PM)Dragon_Hunter Wrote:  I really liked Qin Sri and her magneficent costume and hope to eventually have some thing similair, I think being a Trooper is deffently the way to go 1st.

Qin is actually a Jedi, and hence not part of our group. We only do the bad guys....

Still, there are plenty of Bounty hunters, and other exotic creatures to be found on the dark side... I am sure some will catch your eye and be just as challenging to make or buy....

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi there mate...welcome to the Redbacks...any questions just ask away Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Ha ha its awesome to see that I'm not the only sucker from Supanova. What medieval group were you with Dragon? Oh I totally concur with the politics of those medieval groups, politics that goes closely hand in hand with ego.

Anyways its awesome to have some new people to join with!
Welcome DH
Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Nice to meet you all, iam deffently interested in attending the armour party forsure.
As for medieval side of things I was a member of Historica Germinaca (the group thats fires cannons) as well as being a member of Marxbruder and Pavia 1525.
Cheers Brendon.
G'days mate and welcome to RBG. Qin is one of the best jedis in the Rebel legion.... scratch that, she IS the best. I would be second :P... if I lost some weight. But this is the dark side. only bad guys here.

I'm guessing that was your group firing the cannons at the Abby earlier this year then?
Yes that was us with the cannon fire display, got to love playing with black powder Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Evening Rayvn 17 26,755 Wednesday 21-Mar-2012, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Rents