Hi from cairns
My name is natalie and I am looking to talk to someone about finding info on getting a stormtrooper uniform . Any info would be greatly appreciated Smile
Hi Natalie and welcome to the Redbacks.
Shoot muppet a PM he can point you in the right direction for stormtrooper armour...avoid ebay at all costs.
Research the forum here and you should be able to find heaps of info and if you get stuck just holla and I am sure someone can help you out.
Good luck on your adventure Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Natalie, welcome to the Redbacks. This is the place to come if you want to be a stormtrooper. Muppet is our head costume guy. I'm sure he will be along shortly.
Tell us a bit about yourself.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Townsville, Rockhampton and now Cairns, the Redbacks must be doing something right Huh
Actually they are are awesome bunch of people Doppeldaumen1, ask heaps of questions, it will save you a lot of time, money and effort.
I'm a newbie too.
Welcome to the garrison, I've just convinced my partner Lisa to join too (wasn't hard).
The costumes are fun but the charity aspect makes it awesome Hehehe
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
G'days and Welcome to Redback Garrison.

Muppet is the one you seek for information on armour and costumes. As he generally has the answers on who knows what or where to find it. Wink
Hi i have heard that you are the one to talk about getting info regarding a uniform and where I can source these items . Please muppet you are my only hope . Thanks
Hi cairnsgirl and welcome onto this crazy rollercoaster, youll find that everyone here is willing and able to help out the noobies, all you need is only to ask and as phant said let us know a bit more about yourself and what your looking at doing - and dont be afraid to ask, there are no silly questions, hell we all ask them Hehehe
DW2011CVICVII
Hi there cairnsgirl welcome to the forums I am actually coming to innisfail on the weekend of the 10th dec for my dads wedding on the sat but if u r up for drive on the Sunday I can bring my armor up so u can see set up close and how wear it etc

Pm me if u like
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Hi there Natalie, welcome to the Redback Garrison.Wavey
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
hell i still ask silly questions :P. welcome to the redbacks, your on your way to the most fun you can have being a star wars fan.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the Redbacks,
PM sent
Hi there Natalie!

Thanks for sending me an email - I'm so glad you found the forums! There's heaps of people on here that will be more than happy to lend a hand, to make sure you get your first costume approved!

It's always great to have more lovely ladies joining the forums!
Welcome aboard!
CHeers,
Mox (Jacqui)
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Ok I take it someone deleted my post, so anyway, glad you found your way here Natalie, if you need anything let me or any of our fine people here know.Wink
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hi Nat and welcome to the Redbacks, having only just begun I can tell you that everyone here is great and incredibly helpful, just hit the forums and ask away
cheers Cav...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12: